Position Title: Appliance Delivery Driver
**We are looking to fill an immediate need for Appliance Delivery Drivers. We are offering very competitive Non-CDL, box truck delivery driver pay, along with a substantial premium pay hourly rate incentive for Appliance Delivery Drivers.**
Founded a century ago from humble beginnings, Keidel has grown into one of the largest locally owned distributor of commercial and residential plumbing products in the Cincinnati markets. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally as they contribute to our growing organization.
Even though we have grown significantly, we have not lost the personal touch our customers seek. We pride ourselves on being customer focused and service oriented. We strive to provide exemplary service with a friendly, knowledgeable staff.
General position description
The Appliance Delivery Driver is a key member of the Keidel Supply team. The position participates in the day-to-day operations that keep Keidel running efficiently. Accuracy and attention to detail is a must in our fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Making professional deliveries of large appliances and/or cabinetry
- Providing a high level of professional customer service
- Preparing orders by processing requests and orders; pulling materials; placing orders in delivery area in warehouse
- Maintaining inventory controls
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- Completing reports by entering required information
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed in and out of the warehouse
- Operating delivery vehicles (company box truck, company van, etc.) when needed
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Possesses strong experience driving box trucks just under 26,000 lbs.
- Meets department demands without sacrificing quality
- Able to provide high level of customer service by ensuring safe and professional delivery of appliances and cabinetry
- Ensures safety techniques are used in all aspects of daily work responsibilities
- Performs other work as assigned
- Work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- High school graduate or GED
- High school level ability in math and reading
- Professional experience delivering and installing appliances
- Experience delivering large product
- Experience operating a forklift is preferred
- Experience working in a warehouse
- Experience driving a box truck
- Applicant must have experience with and be able to regularly lift and exert up to 100 lbs.
- Applicant must have experience working in outdoor weather conditions.
- Applicant must have work experience in which regularly lifting, standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, and crouching was physically required.
- Full-time, first shift hours
- Advancement opportunities for those who work hard and are dedicated to learning
- Family owned company promoting a strong team environment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision care options
- Supplemental Benefits (life insurance, long and short term disability, etc.)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with Employer Match
- Health Care Savings Account