Check out our website with great Showroom pictures:
Are you interested in getting your start in Interior Design and Sales? This is your opportunity! This is an entry level position with the ability to grow into a professional selling role within our Showroom.
We are seeking a full-time Showroom Sales Assistant. This individual will be working at our front desk with the purpose of acting as a receptionist to greet incoming customers with a friendly and professional demeanor. Along with that, this individual will complete a variety of support functions for our Showroom team. This position requires strong communication skills, enthusiasm, professionalism, and exceptional customer service ability.
We are seeking to use this role as an internal starting point for future Showroom sales staff!
The full-time Showroom Sales Assistant will work 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM and must have Saturday availability from 9:30 AM until 3:00 PM. A day off will be provided throughout the week to accommodate and provide flexibility.
RESPONSIBILITIES (within the “Showroom Sales Assistant side” of the role)
- Helping customers with simple purchases
- Working closely with Showroom Manger and Business Manager to complete essential projects
- Assisting Showroom Sales staff with completing customer bidding and ordering
- Providing support to the purchasing team to order necessary products
RESPONSIBILITIES (within the “receptionist side” of the role)
- Greeting customers
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Directing customers to the appropriate departments
- Pairing customers with available salespeople and designers
- Taking and relaying messages
- Tracking daily customer traffic and detailing customer demographics
- Answering general inquiries
- General housekeeping tasks for Showroom
- Saturday availability
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Interior design, sales, project coordinating or housing industry career focus
- Willingness to efficiently handle administrative tasks while simultaneously balancing customer interaction
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of flexibility and adaptability
- Strong ability to effectively communicate
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service-related field
- Proficiency in software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Professional appearance
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent
Keidel Supply Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Keidel Supply Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.