Founded a century ago, from humble beginnings Keidel has grown into one of the largest locally owned distributor of commercial and residential plumbing products in the Cincinnati markets. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally as they contribute to our growing organization.
Even though we have grown significantly, we have not lost the personal touch our customers seek. We pride ourselves on being customer focused and service oriented. We strive to provide exemplary service with a friendly, knowledgeable staff.
This key leader will be responsible for the overall management and direction of all sales and business development operations for the Keidel showroom. Keidel is a full-service distributor of high-quality plumbing, cabinetry, appliances, and lighting solutions for residential and commercial customers, and this leader will own the P&L responsibility for all of these segments. Additionally, the Showroom Manager will help recruit, train, and mentor both current and future showroom associates. The ideal leader for this role will be someone who thrives in a customer-oriented culture, serving as a respected and dependable solution provider. For the right leader, this is a substantial opportunity to make an impact on a growing business.
The Showroom Manager will report to the President/CEO and serve as a key member of our client’s senior management team.
- Direct and manage the overall showroom sales process.
- Set appropriate metrics to measure sales and profit success.
- Create and drive a culture that defines, rewards, and encourages success for all sales associates and designers.
- Own and manage the overall showroom sales budget, working to exceed this annually.
- Establish and implement a showroom sales strategy to help grow and expand customer base as well as overall market share.
- Review, develop, and implement showroom pricing policies to drive profit and increase market share.
- Identify new potential products or segments to drive business growth.
- Develop a cohesive, collaborative team capable of selling all segments to potential customers.
- Oversee the recruitment, development, training, and hiring of new sales associates and designers.
- Maintain key customer relationships.
Experiences & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline.
- Previous professional experience in a distribution business/market.
- 4+ years’ experience in sales, sales management or mentoring sales people.
- Proven track record of selling success.
- Proven track record in developing, managing, and directing a sales budget.
- Proven track record in developing, managing, and directing a results-oriented team.
- Ability to manage multiple team members at once.
- Strong planning and management abilities at both strategic and operational levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Understanding of construction industry is a significant plus.
- Comprehensive Medical
- Dental and Vision care options
- Paid vacation and holidays
- LTD/STD and Voluntary Life,
- 401K with Employer Match
- Health Care Savings Account
Keidel Supply Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Keidel Supply Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.