Position Title: Showroom Sales Consultant
Founded a century ago from humble beginnings, Keidel has grown into one of the largest locally owned distributor of commercial and residential plumbing products in the Cincinnati market. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally as they contribute to our growing organization.
Even though we have grown significantly, we have not lost the personal touch our customers seek. We pride ourselves on being customer focused and service oriented. We strive to provide exemplary service with our friendly, knowledgeable staff.
General position description:
Keidel Supply Company has an immediate opening for a Showroom Sales Consultant in our Cincinnati branch. Working with builders, contractors, designers, homeowners and vendors, the Sales Consultant will serve a variety of clients in a fast-paced and growing industry. With an eye for design and a passion for sales, the Sales Consultant will work alongside a team of talented plumbing, appliance and lighting sales professionals to increase Keidel’s presence in the lighting/plumbing/cabinetry/appliance segments.
- Provide outstanding customer service to every customer and client and ensure customer satisfaction with each of our products and services
- Develop and maintain relationships with Keidel’s customers and industry vendors
- Manage customer projects from initial inquiry to final delivery and beyond
- Utilize Keidel’s online product management system to execute the selling process
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Previous industry sales experience
- Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency is a must
- High school graduate or GED
- 2 years of sales experience
- 2 years of experience in kitchen and bath design preferred
- High energy
- Exceptional customer service
- Comprehensive Medical
- Dental and Vision care options
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Supplement benefits
- 401K with Employer Match
- Health Care Savings Account
Keidel Supply Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Keidel Supply Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.