Founded a century ago from humble beginnings, Keidel has grown into one of the largest locally owned distributors of commercial and residential plumbing products in the Cincinnati markets. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally as they contribute to our growing organization.
Even though we have grown significantly, we have not lost the personal touch our customers seek. We pride ourselves on being customer focused and service oriented. We strive to provide exemplary service with a friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Position is responsible for generating and managing sales for Keidel’s residential plumbing trade and commercial teams. Developing new business, penetrating existing accounts, and minimizing lost business to achieve profitable sales growth of accounts are the key elements for the position. The customer base will be primarily plumbers and mechanical contractors doing business in the residential and commercial market. Building strong customer relationships and selling via a “value proposition” and “service differentiation” will allow for maximum growth and profit. Effectively working with the Director of Sales and Plumbing Trade Inside Sales Team is critical to ensure superior customer service from inquiry through delivery.
- Develop new business, penetrate existing accounts, and minimize lost business to achieve profitable sales growth.
- Research customers business needs to develop a mix of product and services to allow maximum profit. Sell via a “value proposition” rather than exclusively on competitive price.
- Develop and maintain strong business and personal relationships with the assigned customer base of plumbers and mechanical contractors.
- Provide outstanding customer service to every customer to ensure customer satisfaction with our products and services.
- Work with other Keidel personnel to ensure great customer service from a customer’s initial order to final delivery.
- Continually enhance selling skills and product knowledge.
Desired Skills, Expertise and Qualifications
- Three years of successful experience in outside sales in the Cincinnati market.
- Two years of experience in sales to residential and commercial plumbers and contractors. The key is familiarity with the selling to contracts within residential trade segments, such as plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and others in the construction industry.
- Excellence in developing strong customer relationships and loyalty.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- College degree in business related field preferred.
- Comprehensive Medical
- Dental and Vision care options
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Supplemental Benefit options
- 401K with Employer Match
- Health Care Savings Account
- Upward mobility into management encouraged, if desired and warranted
- Local, profitable company with an excellent service reputation
- Superior support structure, allowing outside salespeople to be successful
- Offer a competitive base salary with uncapped commission potential
- We have an established training and mentoring program
Keidel Supply Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Keidel Supply Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.