Position Title: Delivery Driver
Founded a century ago from humble beginnings, Keidel has grown into one of the largest locally owned distributor of commercial and residential plumbing products in the Cincinnati markets. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally as they contribute to our growing organization.
Even though we have grown significantly, we have not lost the personal touch our customers seek. We pride ourselves on being customer focused and service oriented. We strive to provide exemplary service with a friendly, knowledgeable staff.
General position description
The Delivery Driver is a key member of the Keidel Supply team. The position participates in the day-to-day operations that keep Keidel running efficiently. Accuracy and attention to detail is a must in our fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Making professional deliveries
- Preparing orders by processing requests and orders; pulling materials; placing orders in delivery area in warehouse
- Maintaining inventory controls
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- Completing reports by entering required information
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed in and out of the warehouse
- Operating delivery vehicles (company box truck, company van, etc.) when needed.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Meets department demands without sacrificing quality
- Ensures safety techniques are used in all aspects of daily work responsibilities
- Performs other work as assigned
- Work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- High school graduate or GED
- High school level ability in math and reading
- Experience operating a forklift is preferred
- Experience working in a warehouse
- Experience driving a box truck preferred
- Full-time, first shift hours with no weekend requirements
- Advancement opportunities for those who work hard and are dedicated to learning
- Family owned company promoting a strong team environment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision care options
- Supplemental Benefits (life insurance, long and short term disability, etc.)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with Employer Match
- Health Care Savings Account