Position Title: Showroom Sales Specialist
Founded a century ago, from humble beginnings Keidel has grown into one of the largest locally owned distributor of commercial and residential plumbing products in the Cincinnati markets. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally as they contribute to our growing organization.
Even though we have grown significantly, we have not lost the personal touch our customers seek. We pride ourselves on being customer focused and service oriented. We strive to provide exemplary service with a friendly, knowledgeable staff.
General position description:
Energetic, enthusiastic and results driven, our Sales Specialists are the front line business drivers in Keidel Supply’s retail showroom. They exhibit a keen knowledge of our product in plumbing, lighting, cabinetry and appliances. The Specialist is educated in Keidel’s services and the company itself. Above all, our Sales Specialists are strong communicators who are able to understand the needs of their clients, build long-lasting relationships with these clients and build a solid network for sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Keidel’s industry vendors
- Manage projects from initial inquiry to final delivery and beyond
- Work in Keidel’s online product management system
- Provide outstanding customer service to every customer and client and ensure customer satisfaction with each of our products and services
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Keidel Supply’s products and brand image in our plumbing, lighting, cabinetry and appliance groups.
- Phone and email outreach to both established and developing clients to communicate updates, events, and follow-up
- Work professionally with fellow sales associates in a team environment
- Help to maintain visual/physical standards of store
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Previous industry sales experience
- Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency is a must—Experience using AS400 and MyPlumbingShowroom.com site is preferred
At Keidel Supply, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive compensation structure we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Keidel Supply is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
- High school graduate or GED
Reports to: Showroom Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Cincinnati, OH