Position Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Founded a century ago, from humble beginnings Keidel has grown into one of the largest locally owned distributor of commercial and residential plumbing products in the Cincinnati markets. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally as they contribute to our growing organization.
Even though we have grown significantly, we have not lost the personal touch our customers seek. We pride ourselves on being customer focused and service oriented. We strive to provide exemplary service with a friendly, knowledgeable staff.
General position description
The warehouse supervisor will provide day-to-day floor leadership by demonstrating Keidel Supply’s values as well as assisting the Operations Manager. The position is considered to be a hands-on position that is involved in the daily duties. The Warehouse Supervisor will lead 1st shift employees working no less than 8 hours a day Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain, build, develop and improve staff by setting clear expectations, training, supervising and coaching.
- Maintain a positive work environment by ensuring consistent communication, feedback, follow-up and recognition.
- Able to lead projects of moderate complexity.
- Supervise production: receiving, put away, picking, packing, shipping, etc.
- Complete daily operational tasks.
- Oversee and ensure Keidel’s quality standards are being met regarding operations.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization’s mission by completing related tasks.
Qualifications & Skills
- Preferred 3 years of experience relating to warehouse, trucking, production or operations.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Conflict resolution
- Organizational skills and time management
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
While performing the duties required by this position, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job the employee may be required to lift up to 50 pounds of material, boxes, etc.
Keidel Supply offers a comprehensive total compensation package including competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, vision, disability insurance, paid time off, holidays and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Keidel Supply Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Keidel Supply Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.