Position Title: Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate
Founded a century ago, from humble beginnings Keidel has grown into one of the largest locally owned distributor of commercial and residential plumbing products in the Cincinnati markets. We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally as they contribute to our growing organization.
Even though we have grown significantly, we have not lost the personal touch our customers seek. We pride ourselves on being customer focused and service oriented. We strive to provide exemplary service with a friendly, knowledgeable staff.
General position description:
The Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate is a key member of the Keidel Supply team. The position participates in the day-to-day operations that keep Keidel running efficiently. Accuracy and attention to detail is a must in the fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Making professional deliveries
- Preparing orders by processing requests and orders; pulling materials; placing orders in delivery area in warehouse
- Maintaining inventory controls
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- Completing reports by entering required information
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed in and out of the warehouse
- Operating delivery vehicles (company box truck, company van, etc.) when needed.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Meets department demands without sacrificing quality
- Ensures safety techniques are used in all aspects of daily work responsibilities
- Performs other work as assigned
- Work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- High school graduate or GED
- High school level ability in math and reading
- Experience operating a forklift is preferred
- Experience working in a warehouse
- Experience driving a box truck preferred
- Comprehensive Medical
- Dental and Vision care options
- Paid vacation and holidays
- LTD/STD and Voluntary Life,
- 401K with Employer Match
- Health Care Savings Account
Keidel Supply Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Keidel Supply Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.